These are no bake, no egg amazingness. They are super easy to make, just need time to set in the fridge. I didn't make any changes other than using almond bark for the coating. I recommend flouring your hands to make the balls. While ours were in the fridge, they kind of flatted out, so we had to reshape them a bit before we dipped them.
Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough
makes about 80 truffles
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels (chopped into smaller pieces or use mini ones)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 package of chocolate almond bark
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk.
- Add chocolate morsels and pecans, mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate bark following package directions.
- Using a fork, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover.
- Place on waxed paper and chill to set.