Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Best Christmas Present Ever. EVER.

I have been wanting this gift for as long as I can remember.  Once I opened the little package of a box with a picture of this taped on it,  I told my mom I now had no reason to get married, (cause I had everything I could want out a wedding, except maybe the honeymoon).   She thought about taking it back and not letting me order one.  


Are you ready for this? 






























taking over my counter space:)

TA DA!! A KITCHENAID MIXER!!  
THANK YOU MOM & DAD!!!


Pretty sure my life will easily be broken in to life pre-Kitchenaid Mixer and post-Kitchenaid Mixer.   I'll try not to make you too jealous in future posts, talking about it too much, taking to many pictures, etc.  
On its first run making blondies!


Now I just need to decide which accessories to purchase...

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! I was trying to come up with a crack about you never needing to get married now but you beat me to it! I look forward to being a part of your Post-Kitchenaid Mixer future and helping you eat all the yumminess it is bound to produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just saying, it's gonna be A.MAZE.ING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitchen aid mixer - so exciting. I just got one for Christmas too! I had always wanted one but I had no idea I was getting it this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just so exciting! What have you made so far or what do you want to make. Something with dough is on my list.

      Delete