Pear & Brie Quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh squeezed juice from one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 thinly sliced peeled pears (I used bartlett)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 (8-inch)flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- To prepare sauce, combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- To prepare quesadillas, combine pears, chives, and sugar, tossing gently to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Brown on side of each tortilla.
- Arrange half of the cheese and half of pear mixture on a browned side of one tortilla; top with another tortilla, browned side down. Place in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from pan; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges; serve with sauce.