Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time for Change and a New Blog


I have definitely enjoyed blogging here on Connect Via Recipes, but I decided it was time to start a new blog when I decided I am definitely going to leave New York.  I don't know when, I don't know where I am going, but I know that  it is time to start making those decisions.  I also knew that meant doing all those things I meant to do during the first five years I've been in the city.  Not that I didn't do many things during those years, but there are plenty of things that I never got around to and maybe I should have started this sooner, but I want to document them. 
I was already toying with the idea of starting a new blog that was and expansion of my Connect via Recipes blog.  I have a lot of little side projects that I do and I tell people about them, but never really show them.  Plus, there are all the experiences that I wanted to share here and there, pictures promised that I never sent.  I decided a blog expansion was the way to go and then I decided it was time to start a new blog all together.  
All of my previous posts on this blog have been added to my new one: Perishable Item, and I hop you continue to follow me as I continue to cook and bake and also share my experiences, projects, and the changes to come. 

via Apartment 34

No comments:

Post a Comment